Shipping Methods and Charges
By standardizing our shipping fee, we are able to reduce costs and pass the savings on to our customers in the form of quality products and exceptional service. All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and will be added to your invoice.
- A $6.50 standard shipping fee is charged for all orders in the United States. Standard ground shipping normally arrives within 5 business days of shipment.
- Our standard shipping service is FedEx Ground for shipments within the contiguous United States. Therefore, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes, APO's or FPO's without prior approval by phone. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We may also use USPS Priority Mail for small orders of 2 items or less containing such items as books and/or DVD’s.
- For shipments to Alaska and Hawaii, we use USPS Priority Mail. Certain items require an additional shipping fee of $30.00, which is indicated in the product description page of the item. Additional fees may also apply for large orders. We will contact you after placing your order to request payment information.
- For International Inquiries: Our website does not process international orders at this time. Please e-mail your shipping address and the items that you would like to order to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply with a shipping and handling quote for your consideration. To see our International Shipping Policies, please follow this link.
- Orders will be shipped within 48 hours of receipt, Monday through Friday, for in stock merchandise. For out of stock merchandise, we will contact you with an estimated ship date.
- For Colorado deliveries, 2.9% state sales tax will be added to your invoice.
- Expedited shipping is available for all orders at an additional cost. If you wish to receive express or overnight service, please call us at 1-877-787-0222 and we will quote you the actual freight cost for your consideration.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at 1-877-787-0222. Thank you!